St. Stanislaus Catholic Oratory
Designed by Polish nobleman Leonard Kowalski, St. Stanislaus was founded in 1866 by immigrant Poles in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Members purchased an old frame building in its founding year, and the twin-towered building seen today was completed in 1873. Today, the church is the home of the Milwaukee Latin Mass community.
The church has been fully restored in recent years, including its sanctuary, sacred art, and recreated stained glass windows. SLALCO was contracted to design new fixtures to compliment the rich interior of the church. Three different sized chandeliers were created. Made of solid brass, each one has a customized "up-light" system to highlight the ornate ceiling.