top of page
St. Louis Central Library
Designed by Cass Gilbert, the St. Louis Central Library opened in 1912 as a part of the Beaux Arts Movement of the late 1800's and early 1900's. The building underwent a massive cleaning, restoration, and expansion from 2010 to 2012 as part of its 100th anniversary celebration. SLALCO was asked to restore the main reading room chandeliers and provide new period designs for the three smaller reading rooms, as well as restore all of the other interior and exterior fixtures.
Historic Lighting Design by St. Louis Antique Lighting Company
Restoration Architect: Cannon Design
bottom of page