Established in 1818, the Kenrick-Glennon seminary is named after Archbishop Peter Richard Kenrick and Cardinal John J. Glennon, former Archbishops of Saint Louis. Since that time the institution has provided education and formation to seminarians for ordination to the Catholic priesthood.
The seminary's chapel, the Chapel of St. Joseph, underwent a complete internal renovation from 2012 to 2015.
General Contractor: BSI Constructors
Architectural Design: McCrery Architects
Archdiocese Architect: Randy Rathert