Georgia State Capitol
Built by architects Willoughby J. Edbrooke and Franklin Pierce Burnham in 1889, the Georgia State Capitol reflects the popular neoclassical style of the time. A bit of a modern marvel when it was built, it was among the earliest buildings to have elevators, centralized steam heat, and combination gas and electric lights.
In 2014, SLALCO was tasked with replicating the missing exterior bronze standards based on historic photographs and lithographs.
Historic Lighting Designer: St. Louis Antique Lighting Company
Replication Architect: Lord Aeck Sargent