Richard H. Driehaus Museum
The architectural firm Burling & Whithouse of Chicago built the Samuel Mayo Nickerson mansion in 1883. The house was restored in 2003 and opened in 2008 to the public as the Richard H. Driehaus Museum. Dr. M. Kirby Talley, Jr. headed the historic preservation project.
SLALCO replicated the original four-arm gasolier wall sconces in the Main Hall as well as the ornate cast bronze and glass exterior wall brackets; they also restored the gas pendant in the entry and the exterior bronze standards. Pictured above left and above center are photographs of the original light fixtures next to SLALCO's replicas.